TMPartners designed the new Emergency Department to efficiently adapt to fluctuating patient volumes and levels of care, including a separate Pediatric Emergency Department to meet the needs of the smallest patients and their families. While still capitalizing on staff efficiencies, the Pediatric ED offers a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients and visitors with dedicated entrance canopy, lobby, triage, support and 16 exam rooms.
The multi-phase project includes the following:
- 72 total exam/treatment rooms.
- 16 dedicated pediatric exam rooms.
- 2 CT Rooms.
- 2 Radiology Rooms.
- New Ambulance Entrance.
- New Helipad located above Ambulance Canopy.
- New Walk-in/Waiting entrances for Main ED and Pediatric ED.
- Relocation of Cardiac Rehab, Physical Therapy office, Bed Control, and Pre-admission Unit.