Answering the demands of the thriving suburban region of Williamson County, TN., TMP provided the design for a 79,000-square-foot Indoor Sports Complex focused on competitive swimming and tennis. TMP was charged with creating an interior design that could stand the test of time and be relatively maintenance free.
Key aspects of the facility include:
- A 50-meter training and competition pool with movable bulkheads for programming flexibility and seating for approximately 900 spectators.
- Five indoor tennis courts.
- A 4,000-square-foot wellness center with weight training and cardiovascular fitness equipment.
- A pro-shop and concessions area.
- Multi-purpose rooms and support spaces.
- Bright colors inspired by the client’s logo to produce an energizing atmosphere.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation