As we grow, TMPartners recognizes the value of fresh perspectives, professional mentoring, ongoing education and licensure of Emerging Professionals in our practice. We encourage our EP’s to actively participate in the architecture community through AIA, CSI, and other professional industry organizations. More directly, we offer support to ARE (Architectural Registration Exam) candidates in seeking their licensure and navigating NCARB’s Architectural Experience Program (AXP) requirements. We take pride that over 70% of our architectural staff has obtained licensure and more are earning licensure every day. Below are ways that TMP actively participates in assisting junior designers and Emerging Professionals achieve their career goals.
- ARE/AXP monthly small group lunch outings for discussing study strategies and sharing wisdom
- Quarterly large group gatherings and book studies
- Dedicated mentor for every Emerging Professional
- Access to Lunch & Learns (generally taking place once a week)
- Updated ARE study material library for ARE 4.0 and 5.0
- Reimbursement for ARE divisions passed while a TMP team member
- Firm sponsored ARE study seminars
- Organized site visits
- Leave for exam days
If you have any questions concerning any of our ARE/AXP programs, please feel free to reach out to our coordinators below.