We believe that the wellness, happiness, and professional development of our team is critical to a thriving design practice. Our award-winning firm represents a diverse team of architects and interior designers, varied in specialty and experience, but aligned around working together.
We hire under the assumption that you will one day be a leader of the firm. Therefore, we provide opportunities for members of our team to develop themselves as professionals. Team members are encouraged to become involved in community development organizations and important operations of the firm. We value collective input through participation in design charettes and internal committees. Our team-focused approach encourages all team members’ involvement from beginning through project completion. As a result, we harness the valuable skills and new perspectives that you can bring from your education and previous experiences to help keep our firm on the cutting edge of the profession.
At TMPartners, we value your skills and initiative and offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k profit sharing / retirement plan
- ARE/AXP Programs. For more information, please visit our ARE/AXP page.
- Community Service and Team Building opportunities
- An energetic and collaborative work environment
- Professional development & growth
- Opportunities to be involved with diverse project types
Now Hiring! We are accepting resumes and portfolios for motivated, forward-thinking Architects and Interior Designers.
- Healthcare Interior Designer: We’re looking for a forward-thinking interior designer, registered with 4-10 years’ experience. The ideal candidate has a strong design voice and understands how technology is informing the design process. We are growing our interior design team with intentional support for our healthcare market sector, so healthcare experience is preferred. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and are ready to dig into the project challenges, then you’ll fit right in with our team pushing the boundaries on design innovation in health facilities.
- Project Architect: We are looking for a stand-out registered architect with 4-10 years of experience. Bring your creative ideas and design prowess to our collaborative team pushing the envelope in design for the built environment. Our team is ready for a knowledgeable project manager, with strong communication and organizational skills, that prioritizes the client relationship. You will fit right in if you are proficient and agile with technology, enjoy team dynamics, and want to flourish in a work hard, play hard environment.
- Project Designer: We are searching for a creative architectural graduate to join our team, motivated to jump in on various project types and design challenges. The ideal candidate is always learning, open to teaming and sharing ideas, and leveraging the latest in technology to communicate design. Your initiative to excel in client and consultant relationships will be rewarded with increased responsibility. Take advantage of opportunities for growth and development and join in on office committees with a team that prioritizes work and fun!
- Interior Designer: We are searching for an interior design graduate to join our team. With a go-getter attitude and interest in various project types, the right candidate will be ready to jump in on many different projects, bring new ideas to the table, and help project teams stay organized. You flourish in the team setting and enjoy going above and beyond to deliver top-notch client presentations and help our clients understand design. In return, we offer tons of learning opportunities and fun outside the office with a vibrant team. Come grow with us!
- Project Designer (Healthcare): Required: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture; Healthcare concentration in the degree program; 24 months experience as entry-level architect (designer); 24 months experience with hospital architecture projects; 24 months experience with the following software tools: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Enscape, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite, and Newforma. Regional travel throughout the Southeast on a quarterly basis. Mail resumes to TMPartners PLLC, attn; R. Zwickel, 211 Franklin Pike, Ste. 200, Brentwood, TN 37027. Posting is open from 11/14/2022 to 12/18/2022.
Ready to join our team? Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Salary is commensurate with experience.