We believe that the wellness, happiness, and professional development of our team is critical to a thriving design practice. Our team-focused approach encourages all team members’ involvement from beginning through project completion. Our award-winning firm represents a diverse team of architects and interior designers, varied in specialty and experience, but aligned around working together.
We hire under the assumption that you will one day be a leader of the firm. Therefore, we provide opportunities for members of our team to develop themselves as professionals. Team members are encouraged to become involved in community development organization and important operations of the firm. We value collective input through participation in design charettes and internal committees. As a result, we harness the valuable skills and new perspectives that you can bring from your education and previous experiences to help keep our firm on the cutting edge of the profession.
At TMPartners, we value your skills and initiative and offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k profit sharing / retirement plan
- ARE/AXP Programs. For more information, please visit our ARE/AXP page.
- Community Service and Team Building opportunities
- An energetic and collaborative work environment
- Professional development & growth
- Opportunities to be involved with diverse project types
- Healthcare Interior Designer: We’re looking for a forward-thinking interior designer, registered with 4-10 years’ experience. The ideal candidate has a strong design voice and understands how technology is informing the design process. We are growing our interior design team with intentional support for our healthcare market sector, so healthcare experience is preferred. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and are ready to dig into the project challenges, then you’ll fit right in with our team pushing the boundaries on design innovation in health facilities.
- Project Architect: We are looking for a stand-out registered architect with 4-10 years of experience. Bring your creative ideas and design prowess to our collaborative team pushing the envelope in design for the built environment. Our team is ready for a knowledgeable project manager, with strong communication and organizational skills, that prioritizes the client relationship. You will fit right in if you are proficient and agile with technology, enjoy team dynamics, and want to flourish in a work hard, play hard environment.
- Project Designer: We are searching for a creative architectural graduate to join our team, motivated to jump in on various project types and design challenges. The ideal candidate is always learning, open to teaming and sharing ideas, and leveraging the latest in technology to communicate design. Your initiative to excel in client and consultant relationships will be rewarded with increased responsibility. Take advantage of opportunities for growth and development and join in on office committees with a team that prioritizes work and fun!
- Design Tech Specialist: Our team needs a stellar digital native to manage our technology resources and optimize our digital workflows to create opportunities for our design teams to elevate our projects and deliverables. We are looking for someone to manage Revit/ BIM models for design teams and train up our staff on program applications, so we can implement best practices and propel our teams forward. We need the person called to lead, innovate and support the use of the latest tech on architectural projects. You will fit right in if you thrive working on a team and want to flourish in a work hard, play hard environment. If you are someone who loves the design process and understands how to leverage technology for greater outcomes- you are our person!
Ready to join our team? Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Salary is commensurate with experience.
TMPartners has been recognized as an AIA Tennessee Emerging Professional Friendly firm and a PSMJ Resources Circle of Excellence firm.
“I came to TMP a year after graduating and found not only my career but coworkers that I truly consider friends. TMP has been with me through many ups and downs in life and I feel fortunate to work somewhere that cares deeply about their employees.”
Rebecca Moore, Senior Associate Interior Designer