Now Hiring! We are accepting resumes and portfolios for forward-thinking, motivated Registered Architects and Project Designers.
We believe that the wellness, happiness, and professional development of our team is critical to a thriving design practice. Our team-focused approach encourages all team members’ involvement from beginning through project completion. Our award-winning firm represents a diverse team of architects and interior designers, varied in specialty and experience, but aligned around working together.
We hire under the assumption that you will one day be a leader of the firm. Therefore, we provide opportunities for members of our team to develop themselves as professionals. Team members are encouraged to become involved in community development organization and important operations of the firm. We value collective input through participation in design charettes and internal committees. As a result, we harness the valuable skills and new perspectives that you can bring from your education and previous experiences to help keep our firm on the cutting edge of the profession.
At TMPartners, we value your skills and initiative and offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k profit sharing / retirement plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- ARE/AXP Programs. For more information, please visit our ARE/AXP page.
- Community Service and Team Building opportunities
- An energetic and collaborative work environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Opportunities to be involved with diverse project types
Whether you are an experienced professional looking for a new challenge or a new graduate looking for a start in architecture please email your resume and any supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)