Now Hiring! We are accepting resumes and portfolios for forward-thinking, motivated Registered Architects and Interior Designers.
We believe that the wellness, happiness, and professional development of our team is critical to a thriving design practice. Our team-focused approach encourages all team members’ involvement from beginning through project completion. Our award-winning firm represents a diverse team of architects and interior designers, varied in specialty and experience, but aligned around working together.
We hire under the assumption that you will one day be a leader of the firm. Therefore, we provide opportunities for members of our team to develop themselves as professionals. Team members are encouraged to become involved in community development organization and important operations of the firm. We value collective input through participation in design charettes and internal committees. As a result, we harness the valuable skills and new perspectives that you can bring from your education and previous experiences to help keep our firm on the cutting edge of the profession.
At TMPartners, we value your skills and initiative and offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k profit sharing / retirement plan
- ARE/AXP Programs. For more information, please visit our ARE/AXP page.
- Community Service and Team Building opportunities
- An energetic and collaborative work environment
- Professional development & growth
- Opportunities to be involved with diverse project types
- Project Architect: We are looking for a stand-out registered architect with 4-10 years of experience. Bring your creative ideas and design prowess to our collaborative team pushing the envelope in design for the built environment. Our team is ready for a knowledgeable project manager, with strong communication and organizational skills, that prioritizes the client relationship. You will fit right in if you are proficient and agile with technology, enjoy team dynamics, and want to flourish in a work hard, play hard environment.
- Project Designer: We are searching for a creative architectural graduate to join our team, motivated to jump in on various project types and design challenges. The ideal candidate is always learning, open to teaming and sharing ideas, and leveraging the latest in technology to communicate design. Your initiative to excel in client and consultant relationships will be rewarded with increased responsibility. Take advantage of opportunities for growth and development and join in on office committees with a team that prioritizes work and fun!
- Healthcare Interior Designer: Our team needs a dynamic designer with 4-10 years of healthcare and project management experience with a strong interest in creating spaces for wellness and healing. We are looking for the ultimate team player and taskmaster, ready to jump into our collaborative work environment and take the client experience to the next level. If you’re searching for a vibrant, positive environment with lots of room to grow, then you’ll fit right in!
Ready to join our team? Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Salary is commensurate with experience.