At TMPartners, we value your skills and initiative and offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Our award-winning team of architects and interior designers is varied in experience level and expertise. We believe that the health, happiness, and professional development of our team is critical to a thriving design practice.
Employees are hired under the assumption that they will one day be leaders of the firm. Therefore, we provide opportunities for members of our team to develop themselves as professionals. Team members are encouraged to become involved in important operations of the firm. We value their input through participation in our Design Committee, Activities Committee, Digital Media Committee, and design charettes. As a result, we harness the valuable skills and perspectives that new hires bring from their education and previous experiences to help keep our firm on the cutting edge of the profession.
We are accepting resumes and portfolios for Registered Architects and Project Designers.
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k profit sharing / retirement plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- ARE/AXP Programs. For more information, please visit our ARE/AXP page.
- Community Service and Team Building opportunities
- An energetic and collaborative work environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Opportunities to be involved with diverse project types
Whether you are an experienced professional looking for a new challenge or a new graduate looking for a start in architecture please email your resume and any supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)